Did you know that a single bee can pollinate up to 6,000 flowers in its short lifetime?
Are you interested in creating habitats for native bee species in order to increase the number of local pollinators in your own backyard? Come out to Ruffner and assemble your own pollinator condo and learn how this promotes biodiversity!
- Discuss misconceptions of bees and pollinators
- A step-by-step construction of your own bee condo and discussion of how we can be more effective in our home gardens and creating biodiversity.
- Tour of Ruffner's habitat garden where we will point out elements that you can replicate in your own yard.
- You will also receive native pollinator seeds to take home and plant to help your garden thrive.
- Resources will be available to take home that can add to your pollinator knowledge and create a successful habitat in your yard.
- Please bring your own power drill and or/hammer if you have one
**We have a 20 person capacity for this workshop. If you sign up and cannot attend, please let us know asap, so that we can make room for all who would like to attend.
**Due to limited resources, we ask that you only make one per household if you are attending with family members.
Please click on the release waiver and complete.
TO REGISTER FILL OUT FORM BELOW: