Ruffner Mountain, in partnership with Turkey Creek Nature Preserve, is proud to announce the annual spring Plant Sale.
Featuring: more than 40 species of native plants, including bottlebrush buckeye, scarlet buckeye, mountain mint, gray-headed coneflower, silphium, and a selection of native trees and grasses.
Schedule of Programs
- 9:00am - 2:00pm: Habitat Garden Club Information Table
- 9:00am - 2:00pm: Partner Booths: Birmingham Audubon Society, ACES, and more!
- 9:00am - 2:00pm: Exhibit - Get to know your Invasives & Native Alternative
- 9:00am - 2:00pm: Interactive Pollinator Table Display
- 9:00am - 10:30am: Long Leaf Pine Weaving Demo with Celeste Pfau
- 10:00am - 12:00am: Wattle Fence Workshop and Install (or until Privet runs out)
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: Music with Miss Meg Table/Pollinator Craft Workshop
- 3:30pm - 4:45pm: Volunteer Appreciation - Wildflower Society